experience in teaching kids of all ages
Graduate Teaching Assistant, 09/2017 to Current
The University of British Columbia – Vancouver, BC
• TA for APSC 160, CPSC 304 and CPSC 261
• Checked assignments, proctored tests, and provided grades according to university standards.
• Documented attendance and completed assignments to maintain full class and student records.
Peer Tutor, 09/2017 to Current
University of British Columbia – Vancouver, BC
• Tracked progress to identify opportunities to alter tutoring methods and help students achieve their goals.
Graduate Instructor, 06/2018 to 08/2018
Geering Up UBC Engineering & Science For Kids – Vancouver, BC
• Operated summer coding day camp for children aged 10 to 13 years old and handled all aspects of planning curriculum and activities.
Private Tutor, 08/2010 to 01/2017
Self – Amloh, Punjab
• Provided custom homework and assessments to students.
• Provided private tutoring services for children between the ages 6-13.