Hello, I'm Lenka, thank you for taking the time to read my profile!
I work the casual shift as a community nurse and I am also looking for babysitting work. I have worked in several different nanny positions around the world, helping care for children from month-old babies to adolescents.
My previous experience includes:
- Babysitting for families in Mississauga
- Au pairing in Quebec and abroad in Spain and France
- Working for the Mississauga children's summer camp programs
- Teaching dance for children's after-school programs
- Tutoring in language and writing development for elementary school students
-Nursing experience in paediatrics
In addition to providing references upon request, I would also provide a copy of:
- Valid Emergency First Aid and CPR C Certificate
- Principles of Healthy Childhood Development Certificate
- Vulnerable Sector Screening (Police Check)
I understand the importance of scheduling my time with children to keep them continuously stimulated and provide them with activities appropriate for their developmental level.
Comfortable with Pets
First Aid Certification
Has Own Transportation
Want to learn more about Lenka?
Sign up now for free - it only takes a few minutes.