$18 – 22/hr
Park City, UT
We're looking for a full-time, live-out nanny in Park City to help take care of our two kids - C, 4, and A, 2. Our ideal nanny is active, loves kids and the outdoors, and has a great sense of humor and imagination. They would enjoy hiking, building, reading, and taking the kids to our family farm.
Hours would be 7:30-4:00 M-F with flexibility for some date nights. Responsibilities would include:
- Morning drop off at school (Soaring Wings)
- Errands and light housework/meal prep while the kids are in school
- School pickup (11:30 for A, 2:30 for C)
- Lunch, nap, and afternoon playtime
- Organizing playdates and other activities
Must be responsible about COVID precautions, have a clean driving record, and be familiar with food allergies!