$22 – 24/hr
Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for a full time nanny (30-40 hours a week) starting in July. Our current nanny is wonderful but is leaving us due to a career change. We have a 2-year-old son and a baby coming in July.
Our son will be in school from 8:30-2:30 starting in September, so most of the day will focus on the baby.
- Must have driver's license and clean driving record
- 5+ years experience in child care
- Referrals from previous families
- Proof of vaccination (COVID, flu, Tdap)
- Pet friendly (we have a very affectionate dog)
- CPR certified
- Meal planning and prep
- Planning developmentally appropriate and engaging activities/outings
- Able to maintain daily schedule
- Light house work- laundry, washing bottles/dishes, cleaning up toys, emptying diaper pail, etc.