Sculpt, Clay and Paper Mâché the Morning Away at Dallas Academy
Calling all sculptors! Hand building with clay can create the most amazing pieces of art. Campers will learn all about textures and tools as they make everything from animals to pots to wall hangings. Each day, campers will measure, mix and stir to make a different type of clay. Add color, glitter (only if you wish) and a scent to make the clay your very own. Don't forget paper mâché - the projects will be out of this world!
• Please send a one-handed snack and drink EVERY day.
• Always wear play clothes – our fun can get messy and we may use permanent markers, sharpies and/or paint!
• We are a NUT-FREE facility.
• Morning camp drop-off is 9-9:15am. Pick-up is 12-12:15pm.
• Afternoon camp drop-off is 1-1:15pm. Pick-up is 4-4:15pm.
• Aftercare pick up is inside the main studio between 4:45-5:00pm or earlier.
Drop-off and Pick-up Information:
• On Monday (the first day of camp) please stop at the welcome table first to pick up your child’s name tag, car tag and room color then walk your child(ren) to their room.
• For the rest of the week, your child will be assigned to a general drop-off and pick-up area. We ask that you simply pull up, PLEASE DO NOT get out of the car. Our staff will assist your child out of and into the car. Please pull away and off to the side to buckle if needed, so that traffic can proceed at a timely pace.
• Aftercare children are picked up inside the main studio.