Deck the Walls and Halls at WRUMC
Christmas crafters get your glitter and glue guns ready! Campers will get a jump start on making festive new gifts and decorations for the holiday season. We’ll build Santa’s sleigh. Through trial and error, campers will figure out how we can make the fastest sleigh ever (don’t forget reindeer)! And we HAVE to mix and measure snow slime and make peppermint magically disappear! Christmas carols and frozen hot chocolate are a must. With all the experimenting and creating, your elves will being loving Christmas in July!
• Please send a one-handed snack and drink EVERY day.
• Always wear play clothes – our fun can get messy and we may use permanent markers, sharpies and/or paint!
• We are a NUT-FREE facility.
• Morning camp drop-off is 9-9:15am. Pick-up is 12-12:15pm.
• Afternoon camp drop-off is 1-1:15pm. Pick-up is 4-4:15pm.
• Aftercare pick up is inside the main studio between 5:45-6:00pm or earlier.
Drop-off and Pick-up Information:
• On Monday (the first day of camp) please stop at the welcome table first to pick up your child’s name tag, car tag and room color then walk your child(ren) to their room.
• For the rest of the week, your child will be assigned to a general drop-off and pick-up area. We ask that you simply pull up, PLEASE DO NOT get out of the car. Our staff will assist your child out of and into the car. Please pull away and off to the side to buckle if needed, so that traffic can proceed at a timely pace.
• Aftercare children are picked up inside the main studio.