Imagineers at WRUMC
Dive into the fun world of imagination + engineering! Build your very own mini spin art machine that any mechanical and electrical engineer would swoon over. Add a mandala and watch it spin. Jump at the chance to become a toy engineer and build a dancing nesting character. Finally, race into our slime challenge that is perfect for any aspiring chemical engineer & learn how each ingredient effects the other through experimentation. Exhilarating excitement will fill the air as you become an Imagineer!
• Please send a one-handed snack and drink EVERY day.
• Always wear play clothes – our fun can get messy and we may use permanent markers, sharpies and/or paint!
• We are a NUT-FREE facility.
• Morning camp drop-off is 9-9:15am. Pick-up is 12-12:15pm.
• Afternoon camp drop-off is 1-1:15pm. Pick-up is 4-4:15pm.
• Aftercare pick up is inside the main studio between 5:45-6:00pm or earlier.
Drop-off and Pick-up Information:
• On Monday (the first day of camp) please stop at the welcome table first to pick up your child’s name tag, car tag and room color then walk your child(ren) to their room.
• For the rest of the week, your child will be assigned to a general drop-off and pick-up area. We ask that you simply pull up, PLEASE DO NOT get out of the car. Our staff will assist your child out of and into the car. Please pull away and off to the side to buckle if needed, so that traffic can proceed at a timely pace.
• Aftercare children are picked up inside the main studio.