Nuts, Bolts and Thingamajigs at Walnut Hill
Join Frieda Phillips and Freddie Flathead as we create and build projects in the “wood shop” all week long. With a swish of a paintbrush, and a dab of wood glue, we will add the finishing touches to the projects we make each day. We will have some woodworking pros by the end of the week! Please note: kids will learn about tool safety as we use simple tools that are age appropriate.
• Please send a one-handed snack and drink EVERY day.
• Always wear play clothes – our fun can get messy and we may use permanent markers, sharpies and/or paint!
• We are a NUT-FREE facility.
• Morning camp drop-off is 9-9:15am. Pick-up is 12-12:15pm.
• Afternoon camp drop-off is 12-12:15pm. Pick-up is 3-3:15pm.
Drop-off and Pick-up Information:
• On Monday (the first day of camp) please stop at the welcome table first to pick up your child’s name tag, car tag and room color then walk your child(ren) to their room.
• For the rest of the week, your child will be assigned to a general drop-off and pick-up area. We ask that you simply pull up, PLEASE DO NOT get out of the car. Our staff will assist your child out of and into the car. Please pull away and off to the side to buckle if needed, so that traffic can proceed at a timely pace.