GIRL Squad at WRUMC
Girlie Girls and tomboys are ALL a part of the squad! Together we’ll create and paint bows and arrows, measure ingredients for slime and make a sling shot. We’ll design dream catchers, backpack bling and so much more! Girls will use their imaginations to be fearlessly creative, and celebrate their inner girl power! You don’t want to miss!
• Please send a one-handed snack and drink EVERY day.
• Always wear play clothes – our fun can get messy and we may use permanent markers, sharpies and/or paint!
• We are a NUT-FREE facility.
• Morning camp drop-off is 9-9:15am. Pick-up is 12-12:15pm.
• Afternoon camp drop-off is 1-1:15pm. Pick-up is 4-4:15pm.
• Aftercare pick up is inside the main studio between 4:45-5:00pm or earlier.
Drop-off and Pick-up Information:
• On Monday (the first day of camp) please stop at the welcome table first to pick up your child’s name tag, car tag and room color then walk your child(ren) to their room.
• For the rest of the week, your child will be assigned to a general drop-off and pick-up area. We ask that you simply pull up, PLEASE DO NOT get out of the car. Our staff will assist your child out of and into the car. Please pull away and off to the side to buckle if needed, so that traffic can proceed at a timely pace.
• Aftercare children are picked up inside the main studio.