PreK Rescue Vet at Walnut Hill
Calling all animal lovers! RESCUE VET CAMP is for you! You’ll adopt a toy pet, make your own pet house, build your stethoscope, learn how to splint a broken leg, and more. All week we will learn about how to take care of a pet and create the accessories they need from collars to pet carriers and everything in between. Don't miss the live animals that come to visit!
• Please send a one-handed snack and drink EVERY day.
• Always wear play clothes – our fun can get messy and we may use permanent markers, sharpies and/or paint!
• We are a NUT-FREE facility.
• Morning camp drop-off is 9-9:15am. Pick-up is 12-12:15pm.
• Afternoon camp drop-off is 12-12:15pm. Pick-up is 3-3:15pm.
Drop-off and Pick-up Information:
• On Monday (the first day of camp) please stop at the welcome table first to pick up your child’s name tag, car tag and room color then walk your child(ren) to their room.
• For the rest of the week, your child will be assigned to a general drop-off and pick-up area. We ask that you simply pull up, PLEASE DO NOT get out of the car. Our staff will assist your child out of and into the car. Please pull away and off to the side to buckle if needed, so that traffic can proceed at a timely pace.