PreK Pajama Zoo Parade at Walnut Hill
Do monkeys wear pajamas? Do elephants brush their teeth? Join us for a week of zany zoo fun! Use your imagination to design a slithery snake, a zebra puppet and so much more! Make playdoh zoo animals, and see how many monkeys were left “jumping on the bed!” Wear your silliest pajamas to go with the mask and tail that we’ll create for our Pajama Zoo Parade on the last day! Stories, crafts, songs and games will complete our week!
• Please send a one-handed snack and drink EVERY day.
• Always wear play clothes – our fun can get messy and we may use permanent markers, sharpies and/or paint!
• We are a NUT-FREE facility.
• Morning camp drop-off is 9-9:15am. Pick-up is 12-12:15pm.
• Afternoon camp drop-off is 12-12:15pm. Pick-up is 3-3:15pm.
Drop-off and Pick-up Information:
• On Monday (the first day of camp) please stop at the welcome table first to pick up your child’s name tag, car tag and room color then walk your child(ren) to their room.
• For the rest of the week, your child will be assigned to a general drop-off and pick-up area. We ask that you simply pull up, PLEASE DO NOT get out of the car. Our staff will assist your child out of and into the car. Please pull away and off to the side to buckle if needed, so that traffic can proceed at a timely pace.