PreK Pollock Paint-n-Play at WRUMC
Pre-K Pollock Paint-n-Play Camp is all about color and fun! Roll up your sleeves and grab a paint brush, a roller or maybe even a mini fly swatter! Children will be challenged to try new fun MESSY techniques to show off their own unique style on canvas, paper, vinyl and more. Smiles and giggles requested, playful paint clothes required!
• Please send a one-handed snack and drink EVERY day.
• Always wear play clothes – our fun can get messy and we may use permanent markers, sharpies and/or paint!
• We are a NUT-FREE facility.
• Morning camp drop-off is 9-9:15am. Pick-up is 12-12:15pm.
• Afternoon camp drop-off is 12-12:15pm. Pick-up is 3-3:15pm.
Drop-off and Pick-up Information:
• On Monday (the first day of camp) please stop at the welcome table first to pick up your child’s name tag, car tag and room color then walk your child(ren) to their room.
• For the rest of the week, your child will be assigned to a general drop-off and pick-up area. We ask that you simply pull up, PLEASE DO NOT get out of the car. Our staff will assist your child out of and into the car. Please pull away and off to the side to buckle if needed, so that traffic can proceed at a timely pace.