ELEM Thimbles, Threads & More at Cochran Chapel
Whether you are an experienced seamstress or a beginner, this camp will satisfy your need for creativity with thread. Campers will learn 4-8 types of stitches ( depending on age and level), learn to sew on a button, create with patterns, create your own pattern and even dive into the world of embroidery! Each camper will leave with a stitch library, a sewing kit and all the wonderful projects they created.
• Please send a one-handed snack and drink EVERY day.
• Always wear play clothes – our fun can get messy and we may use permanent markers, sharpies and/or paint!
• We are a NUT-FREE facility.
• Morning camp drop-off is 9-9:15am. Pick-up is 12-12:15pm.
Drop-off and Pick-up Information:
• On Monday (the first day of camp) please stop at the welcome table first to pick up your child’s name tag, car tag and room color then walk your child(ren) to their room.
• For the rest of the week, your child will be assigned to a general drop-off and pick-up area. We ask that you simply pull up, PLEASE DO NOT get out of the car. Our staff will assist your child out of and into the car. Please pull away and off to the side to buckle if needed, so that traffic can proceed at a timely pace.