ELEM Urban Architecture at Cochran Chapel
Calling all architects! Learn the basics of architecture and help us create a city in a week! Campers will team up to be city planners creating a design plan for Studio Bella City. Once finalized, construction will begin from the ground up using wood, cardboard, metal and other material in creating our amazing city and a fun camp experience! Please note: kids will use kid-friendly hot glue guns.
• Please send a one-handed snack and drink EVERY day.
• Always wear play clothes – our fun can get messy and we may use permanent markers, sharpies and/or paint!
• We are a NUT-FREE facility.
• Morning camp drop-off is 9-9:15am. Pick-up is 12-12:15pm.
Drop-off and Pick-up Information:
• On Monday (the first day of camp) please stop at the welcome table first to pick up your child’s name tag, car tag and room color then walk your child(ren) to their room.
• For the rest of the week, your child will be assigned to a general drop-off and pick-up area. We ask that you simply pull up, PLEASE DO NOT get out of the car. Our staff will assist your child out of and into the car. Please pull away and off to the side to buckle if needed, so that traffic can proceed at a timely pace.