ELEM Pottery Camp - The Wheel, Slab and Coil at Cochran Chapel
Join us as we give the wheel a spin and make vases, bowls and other fun creations. Learn about the slab and create coil vase creations. Let’s mix and measure our own clay. This camp is one of the messiest, (wear your camp clothes!) but you’ll love every minute of it! AND... at the end of the week, you get to take your pottery wheel HOME!
• Please send a one-handed snack and drink EVERY day.
• Always wear play clothes – our fun can get messy and we may use permanent markers, sharpies and/or paint!
• We are a NUT-FREE facility.
• Morning camp drop-off is 9-9:15am. Pick-up is 12-12:15pm.
Drop-off and Pick-up Information:
• On Monday (the first day of camp) please stop at the welcome table first to pick up your child’s name tag, car tag and room color then walk your child(ren) to their room.
• For the rest of the week, your child will be assigned to a general drop-off and pick-up area. We ask that you simply pull up, PLEASE DO NOT get out of the car. Our staff will assist your child out of and into the car. Please pull away and off to the side to buckle if needed, so that traffic can proceed at a timely pace.