Pre-K Precocious Pre-K Vet Camp at Cochran Chapel
Littles, welcome to the Studio Bella Animal Hospital. Your training will begin by creating your first aid kit with a stethoscope, bandages and more. Then it is time for adoption! Adopt a (toy) puppy. Create a dog house and accessories, and learn all about taking care of your new furry friend. Doc McStuffins will be proud as you graduate as a Precocious Pre-k Vet!
• Please send a one-handed snack and drink EVERY day.
• Always wear play clothes – our fun can get messy and we may use permanent markers, sharpies and/or paint!
• We are a NUT-FREE facility.
• Morning camp drop-off is 9-9:15am. Pick-up is 12-12:15pm.
Drop-off and Pick-up Information:
• On Monday (the first day of camp) please stop at the welcome table first to pick up your child’s name tag, car tag and room color then walk your child(ren) to their room.
• For the rest of the week, your child will be assigned to a general drop-off and pick-up area. We ask that you simply pull up, PLEASE DO NOT get out of the car. Our staff will assist your child out of and into the car. Please pull away and off to the side to buckle if needed, so that traffic can proceed at a timely pace.