Pre-K Painting for Pre-K at Cochran Chapel
If your little one loves to paint, Painting for Pre-K is the PERFECT camp for them! Kids will be tackling a canvas, painting a secret surprise and even a mini mural! Spin art painting, making your own paint and painting with watercolors is just a BIT of what we will do. Get messy while mixing and learning about blending! Just wait until the end of the week art show. The masterpieces will be displayed for all to see!
• Please send a one-handed snack and drink EVERY day.
• Always wear play clothes – our fun can get messy and we may use permanent markers, sharpies and/or paint!
• We are a NUT-FREE facility.
• Morning camp drop-off is 9-9:15am. Pick-up is 12-12:15pm.
Drop-off and Pick-up Information:
• On Monday (the first day of camp) please stop at the welcome table first to pick up your child’s name tag, car tag and room color then walk your child(ren) to their room.
• For the rest of the week, your child will be assigned to a general drop-off and pick-up area. We ask that you simply pull up, PLEASE DO NOT get out of the car. Our staff will assist your child out of and into the car. Please pull away and off to the side to buckle if needed, so that traffic can proceed at a timely pace.