LOWER ELEM Chopped Junior at WRUMC
The challenge: take a mystery basket of ingredients and turn them into a dish to present and have other campers taste. On each challenge, these campers (a.k.a chefs) will be given three to fi ve ingredients that are unlikely grouped together. Campers will learn culinary skills and have fun collaborating and competing with each other to create some yummy eats!
• Please send a one-handed snack and drink EVERY day.
• Always wear play clothes – our fun can get messy and we may use permanent markers, sharpies and/or paint!
• We are a NUT-FREE facility.
• Morning camp drop-off is 9-9:15am. Pick-up is 12-12:15pm.
• Afternoon camp drop-off is 1-1:15pm. Pick-up is 4-4:15pm.
• Aftercare pick up is inside the main studio between 4:45-5:00pm or earlier.
Drop-off and Pick-up Information:
• On Monday (the first day of camp) please stop at the welcome table first to pick up your child’s name tag, car tag and room color then walk your child(ren) to their room.
• For the rest of the week, your child will be assigned to a general drop-off and pick-up area. We ask that you simply pull up, PLEASE DO NOT get out of the car. Our staff will assist your child out of and into the car. Please pull away and off to the side to buckle if needed, so that traffic can proceed at a timely pace.
• Aftercare children are picked up inside the main studio.