ELEM Lego Mega Challenge at WRUMC
Bigger and better than ever! There will be plenty of time to play, play, play in your own way but we will also be adding plenty of fun and hilarious situations to keep kids challenged and engaged. Working alone and in teams to achieve tasks like making the fastest vehicles that roll and race, build the tallest, strongest towers in the quickest time, make the most hilarious monsters with the funniest functions. Overcome the destructive forces of nature like wind and earthquakes and even face monster robots and more. This camp will give kids a whole new interest in playing with their Legos at home!
• Please send a one-handed snack and drink EVERY day.
• Always wear play clothes – our fun can get messy and we may use permanent markers, sharpies and/or paint!
• We are a NUT-FREE facility.
• Morning camp drop-off is 9-9:15am. Pick-up is 12-12:15pm.
• Afternoon camp drop-off is 1-1:15pm. Pick-up is 4-4:15pm.
• Aftercare pick up is inside the main studio between 4:45-5:00pm or earlier.
Drop-off and Pick-up Information:
• On Monday (the first day of camp) please stop at the welcome table first to pick up your child’s name tag, car tag and room color then walk your child(ren) to their room.
• For the rest of the week, your child will be assigned to a general drop-off and pick-up area. We ask that you simply pull up, PLEASE DO NOT get out of the car. Our staff will assist your child out of and into the car. Please pull away and off to the side to buckle if needed, so that traffic can proceed at a timely pace.
• Aftercare children are picked up inside the main studio.