ELEM Fortnight Fever - Playground Mode at WRUMC
Create your own character and skins then add the attitude and strength of a winner. The focus for this camp is on finding the power sticks to earn the right to acquire tools and supplies to build the best fort that can withstand gale force winds and attacks from others. Wood, steel and stones will be represented by cardboard, metal clips and tape to build your forts along with a variety of surprising supplies. Finding the Golden Stick may result in bonus supplies allowing your team an advantage of the others. Who will have the last fort standing?!! Only one way to find out!
• Please send a one-handed snack and drink EVERY day.
• Always wear play clothes – our fun can get messy and we may use permanent markers, sharpies and/or paint!
• We are a NUT-FREE facility.
• Morning camp drop-off is 9-9:15am. Pick-up is 12-12:15pm.
• Afternoon camp drop-off is 1-1:15pm. Pick-up is 4-4:15pm.
• Aftercare pick up is inside the main studio between 4:45-5:00pm or earlier.
Drop-off and Pick-up Information:
• On Monday (the first day of camp) please stop at the welcome table first to pick up your child’s name tag, car tag and room color then walk your child(ren) to their room.
• For the rest of the week, your child will be assigned to a general drop-off and pick-up area. We ask that you simply pull up, PLEASE DO NOT get out of the car. Our staff will assist your child out of and into the car. Please pull away and off to the side to buckle if needed, so that traffic can proceed at a timely pace.
• Aftercare children are picked up inside the main studio.