Pre-K Camp S'mores for Smalls at WRUMC
Littles, bring your camping spirit as we pitch our tents, make our mini lanterns and sing around our campfire. Be ready to catch a “big one” on our fishing expedition with our homemade backpacks and fishing poles. Our campers will be prepared to have the time of their life all week long! To celebrate, we will finish out the week with a picnic including mini s’mores our campers will make in their mini solar ovens. We are all smiles at Camp S’mores for Smalls!
• Please send a one-handed snack and drink EVERY day.
• Always wear play clothes – our fun can get messy and we may use permanent markers, sharpies and/or paint!
• We are a NUT-FREE facility.
• Morning camp drop-off is 9-9:15am. Pick-up is 12-12:15pm.
• Afternoon camp drop-off is 1-1:15pm. Pick-up is 4-4:15pm.
• Aftercare pick up is inside the main studio between 4:45-5:00pm or earlier.
Drop-off and Pick-up Information:
• On Monday (the first day of camp) please stop at the welcome table first to pick up your child’s name tag, car tag and room color then walk your child(ren) to their room.
• For the rest of the week, your child will be assigned to a general drop-off and pick-up area. We ask that you simply pull up, PLEASE DO NOT get out of the car. Our staff will assist your child out of and into the car. Please pull away and off to the side to buckle if needed, so that traffic can proceed at a timely pace.
• Aftercare children are picked up inside the main studio.