Pre-K Natives are Restless-Get the Kids Out of the House at WRUMC
We hear the rustling Natives from Dallas houses near and afar. Bring those natives for a morning full of new experiences, creations and fun! Campers will be able to choose stations each and every day so their experience is personalized and geared toward their interest. We will be challenging their imaginations with mystery boxes full of lots of creative problem solving. We pull out all the stops for the last morning camp of the summer of 2019.
• Please send a one-handed snack and drink EVERY day.
• Always wear play clothes – our fun can get messy and we may use permanent markers, sharpies and/or paint!
• We are a NUT-FREE facility.
• Morning camp drop-off is 9-9:15am. Pick-up is 12-12:15pm.
• Afternoon camp drop-off is 1-1:15pm. Pick-up is 4-4:15pm.
• Aftercare pick up is inside the main studio between 4:45-5:00pm or earlier.
Drop-off and Pick-up Information:
• On Monday (the first day of camp) please stop at the welcome table first to pick up your child’s name tag, car tag and room color then walk your child(ren) to their room.
• For the rest of the week, your child will be assigned to a general drop-off and pick-up area. We ask that you simply pull up, PLEASE DO NOT get out of the car. Our staff will assist your child out of and into the car. Please pull away and off to the side to buckle if needed, so that traffic can proceed at a timely pace.
• Aftercare children are picked up inside the main studio.