SF Tots -Summer Camp 2020
In business since January, '08
SF Tots will be having a half-day summer camp June 29th - July 3rd (Mon-Fri) from 9:00am-12:30pm for children ages 4-7 years old. Located at Jackson Field, we will be offering a multi-sport camp featuring soccer, basketball and baseball! Kids will participate in each sport each day, learning different fundamentals. Our camp will focus on building basic skills, confidence and teamwork while promoting physical activity through fun and creative themed games.
Our camp will focus on building basic skills, confidence and teamwork while promoting physical activity through fun and creative themed games.
• Learn new skills and improve existing basic skills for each sport.
• Increase confidence and cognitive group skills
• Learn team concepts
• Play fun and engaging games that will promote lifelong physical activity
• End of Friday is water play and kids get to get coaches wet.
• HAVE FUN AND MAKE NEW FRIENDS!
• Professionally trained coaches from our SF Tots programs
• Camp t-shirt and individual pictures included
• End of camp evaluation and helpful tips form
• Extended Care Option (8:30am - 1:00pm)
*** KIDS MUST BRING THEIR OWN BASEBALL GLOVE TO SUMMER CAMP ***
*** Helmets provided but kids can bring their own. Please clearly label all personal gear ***
Campers should come with water bottle, snacks, tennis shoes, cleats, shin guards for soccer, glove for baseball, sunscreen.