In business since '19
*only applies to additional attendees per ticket type
Sip on free coffee and connect with other parents and caregivers while your children enjoy our indoor play set and imaginative toys.
Reservations are required for all adults and children over 9 months of age. To ensure the safety of the little ones, we cannot admit any children who are 5 or older. Children under 9 months are...
• Free, if attending with a paid sibling ( INCLUDE in reservation as an adult ticket so we can calculate our capacity)
• Full price, if visiting without a paid sibling (INCLUDE in reservation)
• All adults and children 2 years or older must wear masks.
• All customers must wash their hands and use hand sanitizer upon entry.
• Body temperatures will be taken via a no touch thermometer upon entry.
• We ask that you do your best to socially distance yourself from other parties.
• Sock feet only, please! We have socks available for purchase, just in case you forget. We will no longer be offering socks to borrow.
• Snacks are available for purchase, or you may bring your own nut-free snacks!
• Cancellation requests can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and will be rescheduled/credited if received more than 12 hours before the event start.