Weekend Large Party Package $650 - $200 Deposit
In business since May, '18
*Remaining balance must be paid on day of event
Package includes the following:
*Admission for 20 children & 20 adults
*Big, spacious private room
*$16 per additional child
*$5 per additional adult
*2 hours of play time & private room time
*20 juice or 20 water bottles 16.9oz.
*You may bring in your own food at no additional charge
*All drinks must be purchased at Kidtopia
Party Room Terms & Conditions:
* Masks are mandatory for everyone 2years and older, except when eating and/or drinking.
* Please arrive 15 minutes before your party time to check-in.
* Bill must be paid upon check-in.
* There will be a $20 charge for every 10 minutes you go over your
scheduled party time.
* We will email you 1 week prior to your party to confirm headcount and menu order.
* Please let us know if you will be bringing your own themed tablecloths, napkins, and/or plates.
* 20% gratuity will be applied to all parties.
* No outside drinks are allowed. All drinks must be purchased at Kidtopia.
* Outside food is permitted.
* Birthday cake(s), balloons, cake cutter and candles are permitted.
* We do NOT have a freezer to store ice cream cakes.
* Please bring your own cake cutter, lighter, candles, and high chair(if needed).
* Nails/holes in the wall, confetti, piñatas, or silly string are NOT permitted.
* $50 charge for nails/holes in wall, confetti, pinatas, or silly strings.
* $50 charge will be applied if excess cleaning is needed for your party.
* We are not responsible for lost or stolen gifts.
* Prices are subject to change.
* Feel free to bring in speakers for your party room as music is not played in the party room.
* Deposits will be non-refundable 3 weeks prior to your party date.
* Birthday child and parents are included in the birthday package count.
* Party date/time can only be rescheduled ONCE via email request at least 3 weeks prior to your party. If you need to reschedule your party more than once, you will lose your deposit.
* A host for set up, service and clean up. Set up only includes tablecloth, utensils, napkins, and drinks. Additional set up including decorations will be the responsibility of the parents.
* Party room includes set up and clean up. We can allow you to set up 10-15 min before your party room based on availability.
* Disposable utensils (forks, spoons, plates, napkins, and tablecloth) will be provided.
* Socks are $3 each pair and masks are $3 each.
*Please let us know if you will be bringing your own themed tablecloth, napkins, and/or plates. Deposits will be non-refundable 3 weeks prior to your party date. Outside entertainment must be pre-approved by management.
As required by Alameda County, guests who are under isolation or quarantine orders must not enter KidTopia. By entering KidTopia, you are confirming that you and all persons in your party are not:
* Experiencing any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention at CDC.gov, including:
Fever or chills
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Muscle or body aches
New loss of taste or smell
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea or vomiting
* In contact with or have been in contact with, someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine
* Under any self-quarantine orders
Guests who cannot confirm all of the above criteria must not enter KidTopia. If at any point during their visit, a Guest does not meet all of the above criteria, they and everyone in their party will be asked to leave the property.
By entering KidTopia, you acknowledge that you understand and will abide by all health-and-safety requirements.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures—for you, our other Guests and employees. You must follow all posted instructions while at KidTopia.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and Guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting KidTopia, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.