ELEVATE offers teams that emphasize skill development, teamwork, and a positive coaching environment. Teams are open for Boys 3rd - 7th grade and Girls 4th - High School. USING THIS UPCOMING SCHOOL YEAR 2023-24.
* SEASON DETAILS - The FALL season runs August-September 2023.
* GAMES / TOURNAMENTS - ALL Teams will play ~4 local tournaments, likely every other weekend on a Saturday or Sunday (maybe a few instances of Saturday and Sunday tournaments). Games in these one day tournaments are usually play, sit one game and then play the next hour. The MVP Flight League doesn't run in the Fall. Signups are first come first serve.
* PRACTICES will be held 2x a week at Elevate. Typically 75 minute practices between 5-9pm,
* COACHES are paid for their time - energy - effort and organization. We have a lot of coaches that coach at the high school level and have years of experience in youth basketball.
* TEAM FORMATION - If we have enough athletes to form two teams at a specific grade level - teams will be formed based at the discretion of program director. We will try our best to meet a friend requests at the younger grades but can not make any guarantees. Traditionally at the younger grades we have tried to balance talent across teams and at the older grades we often create an A and B team. Team assignment would take place during the first 2 weeks of practices. Our goal is to find a place for everyone and for each team to have a positive and uplifting season! We try our very best to be a no cut program that is inclusive and kids and families are proud to be a part of.
WHAT FEES INCLUDE:
** Gym / Practice time - 2x a week
** Tournament team entry fees (includes refs)
What Fees DONT Include:
** Travel costs, parent / family entry fees into tournaments.
** Uniform - if you need an Elevate uniform you need to coordinate through Jim Croy - email@example.com - there is an additional $110 fee for Elevate Uniform.