Spring Classes - 3D Game Design with Unity
View all 7 dates
TECH: All Tech Included.
* Full refund, 1 week before the first day of an online class session
* Within a week of a class starting, a partial credit may be offered if there is a wait list and the spot can be filled.
* Once classes start, NO REFUNDS.
* No credits nor refunds for absences due to illness or otherwise.
* We do not offer makeup classes, but private instruction can be available for additional costs.
*We will consider a transfer to another class with advance notice and based on availability.
TIME ZONE: Please check this to make sure you are signed up for a time that works for you.
TECH SET UP INSTRUCTIONS:
Please come prepared to the first day of class. If you have any questions with the programs you need for class, please let us know in advance: email@example.com
Task 1: Visit the following link--it should prompt you to download Zoom.
https://zoom.us/support/download Once you’ve downloaded it, you’ll need to run and install the software.
Task 2: Please test your Zoom audio before class. See here for a how-to on that: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362283-Testing-Computer-or-Device-Audio
Task 3: Download and install Unity 3D per the below instructions.
1) Go to this link: unity3d.com/get-unity/download
*Click: “Download Unity Hub”
2) Open UnityHub
-Click “I Agree” to the Terms of service
-Choose Destination Folder: Desktop
3: Run Unity Hub
4) Click on the Gear/Settings icon
5) Select License Management (on the left)
6) Activate New License
-Select Manual Activation
-Find License File: LICENSE.electron.txt
7) Click the Back Arrow and Select Installs
8) Add Newest Version of Unity
-You will see a list with Dates
Let us know if you have any questions.
Zoom Link will be sent out before the first day of the session.
We look forward to seeing you in class!