View all 8 dates
Digital Dragon's weekly ONLINE class requires an Apple (MacOS), PC (Windows OS) or Chromebook. The use of a computer mouse, not a laptop trackpad, is strongly recommended. Classes will be held virtually, with a live instructor through the Zoom platform.
* Full refund, 1 week before the first day of an online class session
* Within a week of a class starting, a partial credit may be offered if there is a wait list and the spot can be filled.
* Once classes start, NO REFUNDS.
* No credits nor refunds for absences due to illness or otherwise.
* We do not offer makeup classes, but private instruction can be available for additional costs.
*We will consider a transfer to another class with advance notice and based on availability.
TIME ZONE: Please check this to make sure you are signed up for a time that works for you (4pmPT, 5ptMT, 6pmCT, 7pmET).
TECH SET UP INSTRUCTIONS:
Please come prepared to the first day of class. If you have any questions with the programs you need for class, please let us know in advance: firstname.lastname@example.org
Task 1: Visit the following link--it should prompt you to download Zoom.
https://zoom.us/support/download Once you’ve downloaded it, you’ll need to run and install the software.
Task 2: Please test your Zoom audio before class. See here for a how-to on that: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362283-Testing-Computer-or-Device-Audio
Task 3: P5.js is a browser-based web application. Follow this link to access the editor: https://editor.p5js.org/
Zoom Link will be sent out before the first day of the session.
We look forward to seeing you in class!