Plate Date | Cooking Class for Families
*only applies to additional attendees per ticket type
We will gather with our families to make Indian-inspired recipes in honor of Diwali, the Indian “festival of lights”. One of the central themes of Diwali is family. This menu will celebrate the cuisine of India! Learn to make traditional Indian dishes that will be perfect to add to your weeknight family dinner lineup.
*Pani Puri* One of our afterschool favorites, crispy semolina and potato bites the whole family will love
*Creative Dal* Your family can come up with their own signature dish, one that you can recreate at home for one of your meal plan theme nights
*Lassi* A refreshing probiotic treat that can be served any time of day
- 4:00-4:15pm: Arrival and play stations for kid chefs
- 4:15-6:00pm: Cook as a family with pro-chef led instruction
- 6:00-6:30pm: Enjoy dinner and a dance party together!
- Max of 10 families for this event.
- Please purchase 1 ticket for each family member you'd like to attend.
- Your prompt arrival for class is appreciated. Latecomers may not be able to cook the full recipe in the time allowed.
Please register for as many family members you'd like to have in attendance.