Mamaroneck Avenue School Oct 2023 Before School Care
View all 21 dates
This program is geared to provide low-yield activities for the students and create an enjoyable atmosphere as they prepare for their school day.
At end of Before Care, younger children are escorted directly to their classes, and older children walk to their classes.
** Please note we do not provide breakfast. **You can bring a snack or breakfast for them if needed.
Register for full month or choose individual dates via "Drop-In".
* * Children must be registered, prior to attending. * *
1) Before Care program will begin at 7am. Please do not arrive any earlier than that start time. Prior to that time, our staff will be preparing the space for the children to have an enjoyable morning.
2) At drop-off, a staff member will be present to greet you and your child(ren) and will escort them to the gathering area.
3) If your child(ren) needs to have a light snack or breakfast, they will be provided the time to do so.
4) Children will gather in a centralized area and will participate in small activities. Weather permitting, there will be some opportunity to go outside and enjoy fresh air prior to the school day.
5) We will be following all safety guidance presented by each school district.
Drop Off Information:
Mamaroneck Ave. Elementary School
Location: Upper Cafeteria
Drop-Off Location: Please drop-off at the main entrance by the parking lot and someone will be at the door to escort your child into the building.
Snacks and/or breakfast will be permitted for the children. NOTE: We do not provide food.