Murray Avenue School Dec 2022 Before School Care
View all 17 dates
This program is geared to provide low-yield activities for the students and create an enjoyable atmosphere as they prepare for their school day.
At end of Before Care, younger children are escorted directly to their classes, and older children walk to their classes.
** Please note we do not provide breakfast. **You can bring a snack or breakfast for them if needed.
All children and staff will adhere to NYS Dept. of Health COVID guidelines, as applicable. Register for full month or choose individual dates via "Drop-In".
* * Children must be registered, prior to attending. * *
1) Before Care program will begin at 7am. Please do not arrive any earlier than that start time. Prior to that time, our staff will be preparing the space for the children to have an enjoyable morning.
2) At drop-off, a staff member will be present to greet you and your child(ren) and will escort them to the gathering area.
3) If your child(ren) needs to have a light snack or breakfast, they will be provided the time to do so.
4) Children will gather in a centralized area and will participate in small activities. Weather permitting, there will be some opportunity to go outside and enjoy fresh air prior to the school day.
5) We will be following all safety guidance presented by each school district.
Drop Off Information:
Murray Ave. Elementary School
Location: Lower Cafeteria
Drop-Off Location: Please escort your child to Door #5 on the Murray Ave. side of the school. If no one is present, please tap on the window and someone will come to escort your child into the program.
Snacks and/or breakfast will be permitted for the children. NOTE: We do not provide food.