$15 – 19/hr
Looking for a nanny who loves kids & has the energy to play with them! We believe in social distancing & our nanny must put our children's health & safety first.
Responsibilities include, keeping our children active (outside & inside), playing with them, light housekeeping, kids laundry plus preparing a nutritious breakfast, snack & lunch for them.
If you are patient, gentle, organized, reliable, honest and always put safety first, then we want to hear from you.
- Must be comfortable with a medium sized dog
-Minimum 4 years professional experience in childcare (toddler - potty training).
- Speak, read and write in English.
- Able to drive with a clean driving record.
- In good health and can lift up to 45 pounds.
- Have great references that can be fully verified.