$20 – 25/hr
Hinsdale family needs a full-time nanny/housekeeper. Must love kids! Our ideal match will meet the requirements below. Housekeeping would be part of our caregiver's responsibilities. Some help preparing meals would be ideal. Giving a hand with the laundry would be asked from time to time. Part of your responsibilities will include running errands.
Work with a stay at home mom assisting with 2-year-old twins and help run a household which includes cleaning, organizing, some meal prep, and other duties as needed. Housekeeping duties about 70% of the time and working with the mom and children the other 30% of the time. Need to be available for travel if asked by the family