Maria M.|Hallandale, FL
10 yrs exp
58 yrs old
English / Spanish Teacher
I have been working for many years with different groups of students from elementary, middle and high school. I am very passionate about teaching.
As a professional my mayor goals are:
- Facilitator of resources and strategies for the development and comprehension of each one of the subjects.
- Provide one-on-one educational assistance \ personalized attention.
- Identify students individual learning needs.
- Accompaniment and follow-up of students with different capacities.
- Work with students to improve skills.
- Improve skills in reading, writing, listening, and speaking of the English language.
- Improve skills in reading, writing, listening, and speaking of the Spanish language.
- Improve skills in all levels of Math, Algebra, Geometry, and Calculus.
- Promoting the development and autonomy of the students.
- Help students work in groups.
- Preparation of tasks and exams.
- Evaluate students progress and discuss the results with students and/or their parents.
- Preparation of