Smethport, PA

  • 0 stories
  • 0 questions
  • 1 answer

Vanessa's Activity

My Brother Is Paying A Senior Home Aide And His Friends $22,000 Per Month Of My Parents' Money

You can attempt to Sue but your brother being their Power of Attorney, it gives him a lot of legal control with their care. Basically 100 % of it. Save what you can, and consult a lawyer. I am not sure what type of law it would fall under.