How to Make Whopper Brownies
Include the kids for a whopping good time!Brownies are a common yet scrumptious dessert. They've been a favorite of mine ever since a close friend surprised me with a batch on my birthday. This recipe is very simple, using a standard brownie mix, but the Whoppers give it an extra kick!
Bake Time: 27-30 minutes
- A bag of Hershey's Whoppers
- Betty Crocker Brownie Mix
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease 13x9-inch pan.
- Mix water, oil, eggs and brownie mix together in a large mixing bowl
- Fold in one cup of chopped Whoppers.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 27-30 minutes.
- Let cool completely before serving.
Tip: Swap out the Whoppers and let the kids pick out their favorite chocolate candy to use - or put them all in!Check out some more tasty treats in our 9 Easy Dessert Recipes from Care.com »
Leave a comment
Create a free account with Care.com and join our community today.