How to Make Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
These treats are almost as fun to make as they are to eat!To me, Chocolate Crinkle Cookies taste like December. Every holiday season, my family and I pull out this recipe to whip up a batch (or two). And when nestled in a red tin, these treats become a hostess gift that never fails to delight.
Bake Time: 8 Minutes
- ½ Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 Cup Sugar
- ¾ Cup Unsalted Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp. Baking Powder
- ¼ Tsp. Salt
- 2 Cup Flour
- 2 Tsp. Vanilla
- 4 oz. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 4 oz. Peanut Butter Chips
- Confectioners' Sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Melt the butter.
- Combine the melted butter, cocoa powder, sugar and eggs in a large bowl.
- In a medium size bowl, sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the wet.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Add the chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- Cover the dough in plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator for at least one hour. For best results, let the dough cool overnight.
- Pour a generous amount of confectioners' sugar into a small bowl.
- Scoop a tablespoon of dough and roll it into a ball with your palms. Roll the ball in the powdered sugar.
- Place the dough on a baking sheet. Place each ball 1" apart.
- Bake for approximately 8 minutes or until done.
Check out some more tasty treats in our 9 Easy Dessert Recipes from Care.com »
Leave a comment
Create a free account with Care.com and join our community today.