Posting A Job: Do's and Don'ts
To help make things quick and easy, here are some proven job post do's and don'ts.
- Write a catchy title
- Specify the days and hours you need
- Say how long the job will last (day, summer, year, etc.)
- Be vague when describing what you want
- Be afraid to describe your particular situation and ideal candidate. Being honest helps weed out people who wouldn't be a good fit to begin with, so you actually save time screening applicants.
- Expect the first applicant to be the best fit. Give your job post a few days to attract the best caregivers for you.
So, ready to simplify your summer care search? Post a job! Most members who follow our do's and don'ts start getting replies the first day.
Leave a comment
Create a free account with Care.com and join our community today.