Care.com Question of the Week
We ask and you answer -- Care.com shares thoughts, opinions and advice from our community of families and caregivers.
At Care.com, we love getting feedback from our members -- it helps us to understand the thoughts, issues and concerns of families and caregivers on our site. We also love giving our members an opportunity to hear from other members and connect on shared interests.
On Care.com's Facebook Page, we ask our members a new question every week on various topics, such as parenting and caregiving tips, trending topics, care-related challenges and more. The most popular ones are posted here, so you can read thoughts and advice from real families and caregivers just like you.
If you want to share your thoughts with the Care.com community and get featured in an article, keep tabs on our Facebook Page and watch for our next Question of the Week.
- What Happens when the Child You Care for Is Sick?
- Do You Disagree with Your Boss' Parenting Style?
- What's a Deal Breaker When You're Offered a Job?
- What's the Craziest Thing an Employers Has Said to You?
- What Do You Do When a Kid Throws a Tantrum in Public?
- What Is the Best Thing You Have Learned as a Caregiver?
- What is the Best Age to Get Rid of Pacifiers?
- Have You Ever Handled an Emergency On the Job?
- What's the Funniest Thing a Kid Has Said to You?
- How Do You Deal With Stress?
- How Do You Spend Your Downtime on the Job?
- How to Care for Kids When You're Having a Bad Day
- How Do You Entertain a Bored Kid?
- How Old is Too Old for a Stroller?
Tiffany Smith is the director of content and publicity at William Woods University. She has written for All You, Time for Kids and the Boston Globe. And, as a former babysitter, she knows a lot about fun games to play with kids. Getting them to eat their veggies -- that’s a different story! Follow her on Twitter at @tiffanyiswrite.
Leave a comment
Create a free account with Care.com and join our community today.