Summer 2020 resource guide for parents and caregivers
Let's face it. Summer 2020 is going to look different for families and caregivers, due to the spread of COVID-19. But that doesn't mean we can't find safe, healthy ways to enjoy the best that summer has to offer.
Finding work and thriving as a summer caregiver
- How much can you make as a summer babysitter?
- 6 steps to becoming a rockstar summer sitter
- 6 questions nannies and sitters should ask before caring for kids during COVID-19
- What a safe return to caregiving work after lockdown might look like
- How to provide child care while parents are home and make it work
- 3 tax and payroll tips for summer nannies
Finding summer child care
- 8 tips for hiring a summer nanny or sitter
- Questions to ask child caregivers during coronavirus
- How tax breaks make hiring a summer nanny an affordable option for families
- America is reopening, but there’s still not enough child care
Enjoying summertime activities
- Ideas for summer camp at home (podcast)
- 17 free (or almost free) things to do with kids this summer
- 11 exciting ways to kick off summer
- Fun ways to keep kids social (at a safe distance)
- 101 fun things to do with kids this summer
- 20 summer crafts to keep kids busy
- When kids say 'I'm bored'
- 5 ways to help kids make the most of feeling bored
- 100s of enriching, interactive online classes and activities for kids
Staying safe and healthy
Balancing work and family life
- How to juggle parent and kid care in the summer months
- Could ‘double bubbles’ be the pandemic-inspired child care solution of the future?
- How to successfully work from home with kids
Leave a comment
Create a free account with Care.com and join our community today.