15 kids get hilariously honest about quarantine life
Quarantining at home with kids isn't easy for any of us, but it's what we have to do to slow the spread of coronavirus. But no one says everyone has to like it. In fact, if you're really in the mood for some truth-telling, just ask the kids about life in lockdown. Fair warning, though, no candy coating ahead — here's what 15 kids really have to say about "staying home."
1. The kids are over us.
2. Really, really over us.
3. They're chomping at the bit for more "quality family time."
4. Especially if they involve another "family walk."
5. And if they have to do one. more. Zoom ...
6. In fact, this new kind of socializing is getting a little strange.
7. At times, it's getting a little ugly ...
8. And our kids might be getting way way way too serious.
9. Oh man, they're starting to act like us.
10. And talk like us.
11. And use our own tricks against us!
12. Wait, they might actually be getting smarter in quarantine.
13. They might be planning an uprising.
14. They're even threatening to declare war!
15. But, you know, when they nail it, they really nail it ...
Leave a comment
Create a free account with Care.com and join our community today.