15 all-too-real breastfeeding revelations
Ah, breastfeeding. There’s so much to share on the topic. The leaking. The drooping. The poking your baby in the eye with your own boob. (What? You, too?) When you’re a nursing mama, few things are taboo.
From ill-timed dad jokes about plentiful boobs to what happens when your breasts start leaking during sexy time, here are 15 hilarious, all-too-real tweets about breastfeeding. Oh, moms. You’re amazing.
1. Yeah, bad call.
2. Seriously, what did they do back then?!
4. Do you really want to know?
5. Yeah, see. That’s the thing.
6. That’s a good way to measure.
7. Pretty much sums it up.
8. Seriously, can a mom get some peace?!
9. Um … it happens?
10. Seriously, who cares at this point in the game?
11. A terrible byproduct.
12. It’s all part of the process.
13. DO cry over spilled milk.
14. This is what happens, people.
15. A breastfeeding mama’s work is never done.
Leave a comment
Create a free account with Care.com and join our community today.