13 slightly traumatized parents share their summer survival angst
Ahhh, summer. A time to sit back, relax and tweet about all the ways your children are driving you crazy, because OH MY GOD HAVING KIDS HOME ALL THE TIME IS NUTS.
If you feel bad that you’re not enjoying every single second of summer because #kids, you’re definitely not alone. Here are the funniest tweets from parents who are just trying to make it to the first day of school alive. Our thoughts are with you at this difficult time.
1. Really, shouldn’t this be obvious?
2. Ah, summer fun.
3. But that half hour was a good one, huh?
4. Will it ever end?
5. At least the cleanup isn’t so bad.
6. Chlorine is a disinfectant, right?
7. Wow. Just, wow.
8. Hey, whatever works.
9. Let’s just be real here, OK?
10. Wait… Do people really do this?
11. Like father, like son.
12. Dig in, kids.
13. There’s gotta be a few good things in there, right?
Leave a comment
Create a free account with Care.com and join our community today.