The 15 best parenting tweets of the week
Besides sleep, parents are desperately in need of one thing: a good laugh. From a child’s embarrassment timeline (it’s a long one!) to the funny games moms can play on their little ones, here are the best parenting tweets for the week of July 13-19, 2019.
1. When you find the silver lining.
2. Who says kids don’t have manners?
3. In case you’re wondering if it ever ends.
4. Well, when you think of it that way …
5. Hey, whatever works.
6. You’ve gotta love it when people are blunt.
7. Good to know!
8. Beware the wrath!
9. But … just … OK then.
10. It kind of has a nice ring to it?
11. Living the life.
12. Well, there’s a good idea!
13. Well, this is certainly awkward.
14. Just asking.
15. Where’s the section that tells you what to do for this?
Leave a comment
Create a free account with Care.com and join our community today.