The 12 best parenting tweets of the week
When you’re parenting young kids — particularly over summer break — laughing is crucial. Thankfully, the moms and dads of Twitter are always around to add a little levity to the long days and temper tantrums. Whether you need help finding the perfect mom bestie or teaching your child some mealtime manners (step 1: please get off the toilet), here are the best parenting tweets for the week of July 6-12, 2019.
1. Parenting before kids was so easy, right?
2. Do they ever care that it’s gross?
3. There's no time to be wicked!
4. But … HOW?!
5. Actually, it’s not a bad idea.
6. When you spot your future bestie ...
7. No kids, no problem.
8. Can a mom get a break?
9. Well, when you put it like that.
10. It’s kind of cute when it’s a toddler.
11. A classic conundrum.
12. But, seriously. Now.
Leave a comment
Create a free account with Care.com and join our community today.