The 13 best parenting tweets of the week
Between the end of the school year and Father’s Day, June is a great month for parents — well, it’s a great month for their tweets, at least.
From kids stealing their dads’ beloved gifts to the dangers of doing school drop-off without looking in the mirror first, here are the best parenting tweets for the week of June 15-21, 2019.
1. Ah, those were the days.
2. Really, there’s only one right answer here … right?
3. A classic Father’s Day if there ever was one.
4. The plight of potty training.
5. When your kid’s alone, and there’s flour in the house.
6. When you return to the work scene after a hot minute.
7. Smile, sweetie.
8. Well, if that doesn’t put things into perspective…
9. Seriously, guys, pick up the phone.
10. Sometimes you have to flip the script on your kids.
11. The passive-aggressive way to encourage oral hygiene.
12. The world is their trash can — or at least the living room floor.
13. Just a little awkward.
Leave a comment
Create a free account with Care.com and join our community today.