The 12 best parenting tweets of the week
With the weather heating up (sunscreen season is upon us!) and end of year activities in full swing, parents have no shortage of anecdotes to share and commentary to give on Twitter — and we love them for that.
From the slow passing of time at children’s concerts to the fool-proof way to embarrass your tween, here are the best parenting tweets for the week of June 1-7, 2019.
1. Dear god, not sunscreen!
2. It’s cute, but… so long!
3. It’s called Mommy Brain. And it’s real.
4. How to embarrass your tween in one step.
5. This is kind of deep when you think about it.
6. Every parent’s house ever.
7. What’s the pay increase?
8. We take what we can get, right?
9. It’s the little things.
10. Dad humor at its best.
11. Come on, kids. You’re messing everything up!
12. Unfortunately, this is wildly accurate.
Leave a comment
Create a free account with Care.com and join our community today.