Natural Ways To Reverse Receding Gums Without Surgery
No. 1 Question for anybody With Réceding Gums Is . . . “Dó Gums Grow Back?”
< < < The Answer Is-“Yes THEY Can! ” > > >
Sounds like a difficult jób-but it is quite simple-ánd you can do it at home without any painful and costly dental procedure.
Just follow the Two easy steps on this page and regrow gum without surgery and also save thousands of dollars.
To slow down the progression of your receding gums, and even reverse them back where they were a few years back, we first need to know The No. 1 reason of Gum Recession.
The No. 1 cause of receding gum is this:
“Harmful oral Bacteria (1) that are a direct effect of Poor Dental Hygiene”.
Before you can stop, or even reverse the gum recession, We need to fight a war against these harmful bacteria.
Over 90% of US population have Gum Disease, called "gingivitis", at some point in their life. All of them brush their teeth at least one time a day. According to American Académy of Periodontology, the American Dentistry Hygiene Canter, Oral bactéria are a severe Life-threat.
Problems associated with Gum disease:
• Expensive / Painful Oral treatments and Surgeries
• The increased threat of coronary attack by 25%
• The increased threat of stroke by 10%
• Issues regarding diabétes type I ánd II
• Respiratory disease (2)
• Pancreatic cancer
• Bone loss
• Digestive disorders
• Bad Breathing (Halitosis)
To beat the constant bacterial onslaught, and to end gum disease is by addressing the cause: Harmful Bacteria. Harmful Bacteria are due to poor oral hygiene. To begin winning the fight against the deadly bacteria thát cause plaque, tártar, and gum disease, you have to take the Two Decisions:
Change the Way You Think About Toothpaste and Mouthwash. We've all been conditioned to believe that commercial toothpaste and mouthwash are the best products for our teeth and gums. But have you ever read the Warning on your Favourite Toothpaste?
Warnings: “Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years”.
“If swallowed in large quantity, contact Poison Control center immediately.”
Would you like to put anything In you month that has something to do with Póison Control Center?
The Truth About Fluoride:
Fluoride is already banned in several countries like Gérmany, China, Austria, Francé, and many more.
It's not inconclusive yet that fluoride helps in cavity prevention.
Fluoride can damage connective tissue; this means it can stop your gums from réattaching to the teeth- a major roadblock if you are looking to regrow your gums.
Fluoride is also associated with tumor growth, bone cancer, premature aging, infertility, brain abnormalities, and much more.
Other ingrédients in Store brand toothpaste are triclosan (3) and sodium Iauryl sulfate.
Why is commercial móuthwash not thé solution?
Alcohol-based mouthwashés kill bacteria, but they can also dry the mouth area, which accelerates bacteria growth. This is exactly the opposite you want to accomplish. You need saliva to win the war against bad bactéria, commercial móuthwash is not thé solution once and for all oral health.
Use Nature’s Smile™ Gum balm that will déstroy the bad bactéria throughout full day, every day.
It is endorsed by the Dentists, and trusted by Patients all over the world.
This organic liquid miracle is a perfect decoction of natural herbs. Its unique blend is specially engineered to stimulate gum regrowth.
Every time you use Nature’s Smile™ its ingredients start to attack the germs that attack the gum tissues. Nature’s Smile™ is a 2-in-one, all-natural Gum balm, and breath freshener that aggressively kills the 22 types of harmful oral bacteria that are responsible for 99% of gum problems.
Ingredients in Nature’s Smile™ are specially combined to fight this fight for you. Your body is either unable or unwilling to do it for you. Nature’s Smile™ it gets in between the teeth and goes after the bacteria that are hiding in the nooks and crannies of your mouth and gums. Once the natural extracts on Nature’s Smile™ Gum Balm get inside your gums, these germs are no match. It continues to work all day and night.
Within weeks you will see for yourself that you are winning the fight against receding gums.
It is naturally anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal. The healing properties of natural ingredients, start boosting the gum regrowth process as soon as you start using it.
There's nothing like Nature’s Smile™ Gum balm on the market - it's fast, effective, 100% natural, safe, and leaves a fresh clean feeling in your mouth.
Stop Using Chemical-Based Mouthwash And Toothpaste.
Remember, gum disease can Result in Bigger Problems ... If you have Receding Gums, Gingivitis, Swollen or Bleeding Gums, you're a likely to have full-blown Gum Disease. And as gum disease progresses, it requires additional dental procedures (4) , which translate into additional costs.
Here are some standard procedures and the costs associated with them:
If you do not care about your dental hygiene, you'll eventually lose your smile, which is priceless.
The bad news about these treatment options is that even after all the pains and money, you still will not have gotten to the root cause of your gum problem.
Treat the Root Cause of Your Gum Problems, And Not Just the Symptoms,
100% Natural cure to treat Receding gums... Without Painful and Expensive Surgeries and Procedures
Benefits of using NS Gum Balm:
* You can use it as a toothpaste, and breath freshener, and get rid of your chemical products
* The bacteria-fighting Natural composition gives you maximum chance to reversing receding gums and other oral problems.
* Natures Smile is the world’s best natural product to avoid painful procedures and expensive surgeries.
* Naural ingredients put an end to bad breath once and for all
* Fight cavities
* Fight plaque and tartar buildup
* You'll ultimately save money, versus extra dental bills, and the cost of less-effective clinical strength toothpaste and
* No need to worry about the harmful chemicals in commercial products – Natures smile is 100% natural and safe.
* One bottle lasts is good for 1 month
* The product comes with 100% money back guaranty, You can order with confidence as you're not taking any risk by purchasing, 100% No question asked Money Back Guarantee
* Natures Smile is made in Sweden, It is manufactured fresh daily and ships directly from Natures Smile Corporation, Inc., a USA based company with a 25+ year track record with excellent Better Business Bureau Ratings.
* Always vigilant Top rated customer support team standing by to answer any questions you may have along the way. Contact US For Any Question:
* Your package is on its way to your doorstep – NS Gum Balm is in Stock: Order Today, it Ships Today, with USPS Delivery Tracking
What Is Receding Gums?
Gum tissue that surrounds the teeth can wear away, or pull back, exposing the tooth's root. This process is called Gum recession.
Receding Gums Is Not Noticeable In Early Stages.
When gum recession occurs, gaps over the gum line make it easy for disease-causing bacteria to build up.
If we leave gum recession untreated, the supporting tissue and bone structures of the teeth can severely be damaged, and ultimately result in tooth loss.
The gums recede by brushing too hard or the wrong way, it can easily cause the gum tissue to wear away.
Some Other Factors Can Also Cause Your Gums To Recede:
- Your gums bleed when you brush your teeth or even when you eat.
- Your gums are aching and swollen.
- You experience toothaches.
- There are pockets of space surrounding your teeth.
- You have bad breath.
- Tartar and plaque buildup on your teeth and gums.
GROW BACK RECEDING GUMS And GET YOUR SMILE BACK!
You know that the gum grafts suffer low success rates not to mention the pain and the cost of such an ineffective treatment.
Stop And Regrow Healthy Gums Tissue In A Few Months!
Nature’s Smile™ is the best nonsurgical treatment of Receding Gums.
Benefits Of Natures Smile Gum Balm
- It reduces plaque build-up. PLAQUE is a bacterium that collects on to teeth and gums. In small numbers, there is no problem, but when it collects in large numbers it causes damage to the teeth (decay) and supporting tissues (periodontal disease).
- IT reduces the size of PERIODONTAL POCKET areas (5) where the jawbone has been eroded by the gum disease. TARTAR is the same as dental calculus.
- Stops bleeding gums which can be a definite sign of trouble ahead.
Nature's Smile™ is the best treatment to reverse receding gums without surgery. You can stop and regrow healthy gum tissue just in a few weeks, without any risk, it comes with 100% money-back-guarantee.
Nature's Smile™ uses world’s best quality natural ingredients which include oak bark, silver fir, chamomile, yarrow and Neem, simply to name a few. These 100% natural ingredients have many anti-inflammatory and curing properties, which can help people experiencing gum problems, for example, bleeding, receding, sore and swollen gums.
Nature's Smile ™ is the best natural treatment to reverse receding gums, and has no side effects. NS is made in Sweden for more than fifty-years. Nature's Smile™ has helped thousands of people worldwide by successfully regrowing gums back to normal without surgery. It is recommended and approved by dental experts.
Best Treatment To Reverse Receding Gums
With the regular use of Nature's Smile™ receding gums treatment, red, swelling and bleeding gums, bad breath and pain are the things from the past. Gums are treated and protected from bacteria, so they become healthier, stronger and no longer prone to dental problems. If you are suffering from any of gum disease symptoms, try Nature's Smile™ receding gums treatment now and experience the difference.
How To Reverse Receding Gums Naturally?
The number of different situations that can affect your teeth and the structures that make up our mouth is quite large and can have a wide range of signs and symptoms. Read today natural ways to reverse receding gums without surgery. Of all these symptoms there is one that all people experience at some point in their lives, receding gums and bleeding gums, and you usually notice it when you brush your teeth as part of your daily routine. This can have a large number of causes ranging from gum disease to food deficit, however, by not knowing the cause of bleeding many people can become very nervous. As it is a situation so common that affects so many people, in this article of how to reverse receding gums without surgery, we will explain what indicates bleeding gums and receding gums when brushing so that you can find the cause and solve the problem.
Causes Of The Receding Gums Or Bleeding Gums
The care of the mouth does not only involve the teeth but all the structures that compose it. If you neglect your hygiene, the gums can become ill and produce a condition called gingivitis, which is inflammation of the gum as a result of plaque buildup. When in this state any stimulus can cause the inflamed gums to bleed, being the most common dental brushing. (6)
If Receding gums is not controlled, it can progress to other more complicated forms of periodontal disease, such as periodontists and formation of periodontal Disease, which can also cause bleeding. Learn more about periodontal disease home treatments. Periodontal disease can drain through the gum and form what is known as a gingivitis, through which pus and blood are expelled.
Poor Oral Hygiene, Cause Of Receding Gums
Not all toothbrushes are the same; Some are of softer bristles and others of stiffest bristles. Reverse receding gums from brushing too hard If for example we use a soft brush, and when you buy a new one this is hard bristles, being accustomed to using the previous one we can get to hurt the gum, thus producing a bleeding.
In people who do not floss or some other hygiene element such as inter proximal brushes, and begin to include it in their hygiene routine, it is normal to have to bleed the first few days while the person learns the proper technique of implementation and tissues Adapt to this new element. Poor oral hygiene, cause of receding gums.
Drugs That Cause Receding Gums
There are some medications that can facilitate spontaneous receding gums or while you brush your teeth:
- The most common in this section are the anticoagulants, which are drugs that dilute the blood and make it, therefore, more fluid, reducing the factors that allow the wound closure. As a result of this, any wound that a person taking anticoagulants suffers has a greater bleeding, and this includes the small wounds due to the brushing.
- The contraceptive may cause receding gums due to hormonal changes that alter the normal condition of the gum. (7)
- Another type of medication in this section, but which produce bleeding less frequently, is anticoagulants, which after prolonged use can cause enlarged gums that may be accompanied by bleeding.
- Drugs that are used in chemo-therapies can cause as a side effect inflammation of the gums and ulcers in the mouth, making the person more prone to spontaneous bleeding and receding gums. (8)
Different changes in our organism can lead to an increase in blood flow to the gums or produce inflammation through different mechanisms. In this case, women are especially susceptible because of the large number of hormonal changes they suffer in the different stages of their life, such as puberty, menstruation, pregnancy and menopause.
The stress continued also causes increased blood flow and impaired immune response. Therefore gums are more likely to catch fire.
Lack Of Food
The deficiencies of vitamin C and K in the diet can increase the risk of receding gums. Reverse receding gums Vitamin C: Vitamin C contributes to a good development of the cells of the gums, the reason why its deficiency compromises the structural integrity of the gum. On the other hand, vitamin K contributes to the setting process, therefore, indispensable for the healing of wounds that may be present in the mouth and reverse receding gums naturally.
The main disease usually associated with bleeding gums is leukemia, which is a form of blood cancer that can cause bleeding of the gum and other parts of the body. (9)
Natural Ways To Reverse Receding Gums
As we have said in the beginning, this is a situation we all spend at some point in our life, that is, most of the time it does not have a serious cause. Receding gum line treatment The very important of all is always to maintain good oral hygiene habits to reduce the chances of starting receding gums or periodontist, brushing the recommended times and implementing dental floss and mouthwashes in the oral hygiene routine and reverse receding gums at home.
Control visits should be maintained with our dentist at least once every six months. He is the person indicated to determine the definitive cause of the bleeding and to advise us when said bleeding is accompanied by pain, bad smells or any other symptom. The dentist can offer you dental cleaning sessions to decrease the amount of plaque and calculus on the surface of the teeth and thus decrease the inflammation of the gums.
Even when we know the cause of the receding gums and can hardly modify it, such as the consumption of anticoagulants, your dentist can always give you advice on how to reduce this disease so you can stop worrying about it.
Use Natures Smile Gum Balm: This product is used in Sweden for last 50 years, It has seven herbal extracts: Oak, Silver Fir, Chamomile, Yarrow, Greater Celandine, and Nettle, Use this gum balm twice a day as a regular toothpaste and stay away from gum disease. The natural ingredients of Natures smile are great to stop receding gums and also curing perinatal disease.
In short, pain caused by infected tooth can strike you at any time without any warning. This condition cannot simply be ignored. Using Naturessmile Gum balm, this can assure a great relief.
* Scientific Research
(1) Department of microbiology, tokyo dental college: takarada k, kimizuka r, takahashi n, honma k, okuda k, kato t. a comparison of the antibacterial efficacies of essential oils against oral pathogens. japan. oral microbiol oral microbiol immunol. 2004 feb; 19(1): 61-4
(2) University of zurich, switzerland. "oral microbiol immunol".... shapiro s, meier a, guggenheim b. the antimicrobial activity of essential oils and essential oil components towards oral bacteria. 1994 aug; 9(4): 202-8.
(3) J Cordeiro ln, viana gs. punica granatum from herb pharmacothermenezes sm (Chamomile ) extract is active against dental plaque.. 2006; 6(2): 79-92.
(4) J A preliminary study. int acad periodontol: sastravaha g, yotnuengnit p, booncong p, sangtherapitikul p. adjunctive periodontal treatment with Yarrow and Nettle extracts. 2003 oct; 5(4): 106-15.
(5) J Punica granatum extracts in supportive periodontal therapy a study by int acad periodontol: sastravaha g, gassmann g, sangtherapitikul p, grimm wd. adjunctive periodontal treatment with Pine tree carotene extract . 2005
(6)J Ethnopharmacol: Aslam MN, Lansky EP, Varani J. Chamomile as a cosmeceutical source: pomegranate fractions promote proliferation and procollagen synthesis and inhibit matrix metalloproteinase-1 production in human skin cells. Ethnopharmacol: Aslam MN, Lansky EP, Varani J. : J Ethnopharmacol. 2006 Feb 20; 103(3): 311-8. J Ethnopharmacol. 2006 Feb 20; 103(3): 311-8.
(7) University of texas medical: walter j. loesche, microbiology of dental decay and periodontal disease, medical microbiology. 4th edition, chapter 99; 1996. branch at galveston.
(8) "sodium lauryl sulfate and triclosan has side effects study by :babich h and babich j p. in vitro cytotoxicity studies with gingival cells" (may 16, 1997) 91(3): 189-196.
(9) J (9) j ethnopharmacol, helichrysum italicum: from traditional use to scientific data. 2014; 151(1): 54-65. epub 2013 nov 14
(10) Sci Rep. Frankincense and myrrh: Inflammation via regulation by Sci Rep. Frankincense and myrrh, via regulation of the metabolic profiling and the MAPK signaling pathway 2015 Sep 2; 5: 13668. doi: 10. 1038/srep13668.
(11) Flavour and Fragrance Journal 25, 13-19: Manuel Viuda-Martos, Yolanda Ruiz Navajas, Elena Sánchez Zapata, Juana Fernández-López y José A. Pérez-Álvarez. "Antioxidant activity of essential oils of five spice plants widely used in a Mediterranean diet". enero "Antioxidant activity of essential oils of five spice plants widely used in a Mediterranean diet". Flavour and Fragrance Journal 25, 13-19 - feb 2010.: Manuel Viuda-Martos, Yolanda Ruiz Navajas, Elena Sánchez Zapata, Juana Fernández-López y José A. Pérez-Álvarez.