Prince Frederick, MD

  • 0 stories
  • 0 questions
  • 2 answers

Robin's Activity

Paying Caregivers

I don't mind getting paid on the books; having taxes taken out.

Cash Loan While On Medi-Cal

Yes, because if you do not report enough taxed income to be taxed for SSI, when you are sickened with a chronic Illness it may not be covered under SSI Disability. Be sure to pay into SSI in order to receive Medicare part A and B, to help with any... more