Michelle's Activity

Help With A Spouse When Attending Out Of Town Meetings

You would need an in-home health care provider. If the situation requires any physical contact at all you would not want to post the job for a "housekeeper". There are many levels of in-home providers depending on your needs. This site has some very good articles to point you in... more

Can My Insurance Pay For A Housekeeper ?

The answer to that is, unfortunately...it depends. If the need for the housekeeper to be employed is due to the ongoing disabling condition that makes the individual eligible for a paid home health care aide. Then the answer is yes. That usually would be someone assisting the person with... more